menu

Blog battery needs a charge.

In case you hadn’t noticed (and nobody has), there’s been no activity here in a long time. I haven’t gone fishing in even longer.

I was going to take the blog for a quick spin today but when I tried to fire it up there was nothing there. Apparently the UA battery is dead. One of these days I’ll clean up the terminals and put a charge on it.

Meanwhile, as you were.

19 thoughts on “Blog battery needs a charge.”

1. David G says:

We miss your thoughts! As random as they may be.

1. Kirk Werner says:

Well, for that I feel sorry. And at the same time perhaps it’s just the motivation I need to post some worthless drivel. Hope you’re staying warm and busy.

2. Jeff Holberg says:

Understand a day or two fishing should clear that up!

1. Kirk Werner says:

You’re dead-on there, Jeff. It’s been too long—I need to get on the water soon. My brother is going to Belize—maybe I can fish vicariously through him.

3. Mike Nutto says:

Holy corrosion batman , wire brush , terminal spray , and a charger , or a new battery!

1. Kirk Werner says:

I think what I need is a day on the water and smack upside the head. That’ll jump start the old juices…

4. Charles says:

The other day I was just thinking, “whats up with UA?, Did he make his millions and get off the grid? Did Saquatch get him? Does he have a UA bottle opener? I mostly thought the last since I just bought a case of beer that I thought had twist off caps. Glad you are well. Sucks about the battery. Id offer you a beer, but I’ve got no opener.

1. Kirk Werner says:

I would never mistakenly purchase a case of beer that requires an opener, because if it doesn’t say “Cheep Shitty Swill” on the label, I ain’t buying it. Hope you find an opener soon.

5. Leslie says:

The same thing has happened to me.. Blog needs a battery charge… :/

1. Kirk Werner says:

I blame the doldrums of the Pacific Northwet winters. I really need to figure out a way to spend January and February in the southern hemisphere. A week in Hawaii, I fear, is only going to be a cruel tease.

6. Certainly there must be something bouncing around upstairs?

1. Kirk Werner says:

Nope, nothing Howard. Zero, zip, zilch. Well, I guess there are a few things but they wouldn’t be suitable for public consumption. Best to leave that stuff buried.

7. Morris says:

Perhaps you could write about your New Year resolutions (or revolutions), which I assume include several fishing trip.

1. Kirk Werner says:

2. Kirk Werner says:

As you know, there are trips planned. But they seem so far off that I can’t even wrap my head around them at this juncture. But I keep telling myself, June will be here before you know it.” And it will. And then it will be gone before you know it and it will be December again. Fuck. Sorry, what were we talking about?

8. marck says:

Blackfoot pre run off!

1. Kirk Werner says:

I think you meant “Little Blackfoot pre run off. But don’t tell anyone.’

9. Mark says:

Don’t excuse yourself anymore. Everyone has costitutional right to rest. If your readers are so greed recommend them previous years of constant fresh deliveries.
    Don’t worry and keep line tide.
    mark

1. Kirk Werner says:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mark. Not to worry, nobody has been hounding me for new content. And even if they did as for more, I doubt anyone has read everything in the archives so I’d just send them there :)